The strategic PMO has been established within Corporate Development to lead the ID program PMO and take care of decarbonization. As a long term vision, our team is enabling all DOMO to become top quartile in everything we do by being the continuous excellence function creating value, building capabilities and providing methodologies e.g. project and change management. We are creating transparency and prioritization across the whole portfolio of project activities in DOMO via the SEED process.
While internalizing some key roles from our external partners we are creating an environment for talent to grow with highest standards of professional program management and latest methodologies (e.g. design thinking, problem solving) along an individualized development path.
As Project Portfolio Process (SEED) Architect you:
- Ensure consistency and quality of project portfolio process (SEED)
- Ensure portfolio management tool functionality, data quality and integrity incl. respective change process ownership (Monday.com architect)
- Support/lead selected projects and workstreams execution within ID program
- Responsible for Monday.com system integrity and quality
- Member of SEED architecture committee with veto right regarding Monday integrity and efficiency regarding changes
- Administrator of Monday.com to implement all changes according to architecture committee decision
- Update SEED playbook / reference documents
- Assist in facilitating the technical review process and procedures.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting on project status
- Participate in the functions and sites change management process
- Manage Monday.com tool incl. helpdesk / FAQ / Trainings
- Manage master data in Monday.com (including support for user access)
- Participate & represent DOMO in Monday.com expert groups (externally)
- Take over project lead or execution roles (up to 25%)