OBERALP Deutschland GmbH
Bolzano, IT Vollzeit Keine Angabe
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen our HR team in a time of robust company growth.
As a HRBP dedicated to specific company functions, you are the link between HR and the business with the scope to support the managers by aligning HR activities with the organizational strategy. You help solve business issues providing guidance and support in all fields related to Human Resources. You are a proactive HR with both a strategic and hands-on approach and you know how to successfully balance employee needs with business objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Hire the right talent for the job
• Facilitate employee development
• Drive organizational development building a competitive organization
• Be a shepherd of company culture and promote employee experience
• Build change muscles and support continuous transformation
• Evaluate staffing needs and drive the workforce planning
• Support compensation planning and assure adequate pay for competence
• Performance Management
• University degree in economics, psychology or related fields
• Deep understanding of HR processes and activities
• Business acumen and understanding of business functions and priorities
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in team
• Ideally Italian and German skills, good English skills
• Proficient MS Office skills
• HR software skills (Success Factors or equivalent)
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!